NOTE: Fastly does not provide direct support for third-party services. See Fastly's Terms of Service for more information.
Adding Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint
Follow these instructions to add Log Shuttle as a logging endpoint:
- Review the information in our Setting Up Remote Log Streaming guide.
Click the Log Shuttle Create endpoint button. The Create a Log Shuttle endpoint page appears.
- Fill out the Create a Log Shuttle endpoint fields as follows:
- In the Name field, enter a human-readable name for the endpoint.
- In the Log format field, optionally enter an Apache-style string or VCL variables to use for log formatting. The Apache Common Log format string appears in this field by default. Our discussion of format strings provides more information.
- In the Token field, type the data authentication token. This is required for some endpoints like Heroku's Log Integration.
- In the URL field, type the URL to which log data will be sent (e.g.,
Click the Advanced options link of the Create a Log Shuttle endpoint page. The Advanced options appear.
- In the Placement area, select where the logging call should be placed in the generated VCL. Valid values are Format Version Default, None, and waf_debug (waf_debug_log). Selecting None creates a logging object that can only be used in custom VCL. See our guide on WAF logging for more information about
- Click the Create button to create the new logging endpoint.
- Click the Activate button to deploy your configuration changes.