Before you begin
Be sure you know how to access the web interface controls before learning about each of the pages you'll encounter there.
About the Home page
The Home page displays a summary of all your Deliver and Compute services, sorted by requests per second. It appears automatically when users with the appropriate access permissions log in to the Fastly web interface. You can access it by clicking Home next to the stopwatch icon once you've logged into your account.
The summary table of all services allows you to:
- access the real-time and historic stats information for a particular service by clicking the related stats link next to the service name
- understand the type of each service you control (Deliver and Compute)
- understand whether or not a particular service is active or inactive (and, if active, which version is active)
- open the current configuration settings for a service by clicking the active version number in the Configuration column
- view the number of requests received per second for a service in the Requests per second column
- view small graphs of the total number of requests received for a service over a two hour period in the Last 2 hours of requests column
You can also search for a specific service associated with a domain by typing the domain name in the Search by domain field. The domain name you enter must be an exact match to find the desired service.