I’ve a REST API where the response for a single endpoint vary on 3 headers:
- X-Version | Proprietary header | Has values like
- X-Currency | Proprietary header | Has values like
- Accept-Language | Has value like
- Are the 2 proprietary keys above considered by default in the cache key or do I have to setup something ?
- Is it possible, given an endpoint, to invalidate only the cached version for a specific combination of 'X-Version
- Which are the default variables used to create a cache key ? Seems to me that the
User-Agentis used to calculate the cache key but I don’t want this. Can I specify the list of HTTP headers to consider ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.